Trench Rescue - 24 Hours - Take the Door Training
Registration for this 3 day class INCLUDES Friday evening event and Saturday evening event. Please note, you will NOT be available to attend the Friday lecture series as this class runs during that event.
This three day course is specifically designed for the South Windsor Rescue Weekend. Participants will have varying levels of experience involving trench rescue but the instruction given will have all involved leaving with a much better understanding and a high level of confidence to perform at such at these high risk, low frequency events.
This will involve classroom instruction that includes the absolute latest advancements and techniques for trench rescue incidents and the hands on training content includes:
- Shoring Techniques for complex trenches with collapses
- Technician Teams and Assignments
- Deep trench operations (10-15 feet)
- Adjusting strut pressures for conditions
- Rigging for lifting and rescue
- Stabilizing and lifting
- Coordinating use of heavy equipment
- Proper Equipment inventory and limitations of all equipment used.
We will introduce proven concepts in Trench Rescue and we will also include skills in Heavy Rigging, Hazmat, Patient Care, Rope Rescue. Structural and Geotechnical engineering concepts are thoroughly discussed with the key trainers and potential decision makers for this event.
|Event Date||04-14-2023 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||04-16-2023 4:00 pm|
|Location||South Windsor, CT|